Bulk Seed Delivery System
160/240 Seed Tenders
240 Bulk Seed Delivery with 3-Axle Chassis
Telescoping Conveyor Option available on 330/411, 240 and 160 Seed Tenders
The most versatile seed delivery system on the market today that incorporates the most preferred method for bulk seed handling.
All of these advantages allow for the filling of a planter with one stop using the unique optional telescoping belt conveyor. Features an ACI rollover cover system so you don’t have to climb onto the tender to open and close heavy metal covers.
- 6" Tube with an 8" crescent top PVC belt.
- 3-Piece 12' telescoping downspout on all units.
- 180° Pivot range.
- Can easily be mounted on your truck, trailer or optional chassis.
- Individual compartment control.
- Each compartment has level view windows.
- 100% cleanout (no cross contamination).
- ACI rollover cover system..
- 12-volt liquid seed inoculator.
- 12-volt electric or gas power drives available.
- Chassis with electric brakes.
- Tri-axle trailer chassis for 240 bushel capacity.
- 1 hp 12-volt DC motor with controls.
- 5½ hp Honda® with wireless control.
- Central Fill Kit.
- Digital scale.
- 240 or 160 Bushel total capacity
- 2 Compartment versatility
- 8" Belt in a 6" tube
- Conveyor pivots a full 180"
Adjustable radius indexing that locks the fill tube in position during operation
100% Cleanout! No Cross Contamination as opposed to augers and cleated belts!
Fill a 40' Planter with One Stop
Optional telescoping belt conveyor extends from 14' to 22'*
Standard 160 Bulk Seed Delivery System with optional 2-axle chassis*
Full 180° pivot range for easy filling and transport*
Compact design for easy towing and storage*
*Shown without wind guards
ACI tarp system
12-Volt liquid seed inoculator
Easy access foldup ladder
330/411 Seed Tenders
The Fast, Convenient Seed Handling Machine
330/411 Tender in forward transport position – Optional gooseneck chassis shown
Honda® Powered Direct Drive
330/411 Seed Tender has been designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind while maintaining all the capacities that this series delivers.
180° Swing with 9 individual indexing points for precise positioning of conveyor
Discharge height adjusts with manual winch
Direct mount Honda® gasoline driven engine with electric start and wireless controls
Easy-open gate controls seed flow. Flex hopper and drive assembly
- Gooseneck chassis.
- Bumper-style chassis.
- Liquid inoculator.
- Telescoping 3-piece discharge spout.
- Honeycomb Belt.
- 2 Individual compartments.
- ACI rollover tarp.
- Individual control gates.
- Crescent top belt conveyor.
- Oversized seed level windows.
- 180° Swing with 9 individual indexing points for precise positioning of conveyor.
- Drop-down side ladder.
- Flex style hopper.
Speed King’s Honeycomb Belt
Less Damage and More Performance!
Oversized seed level windows
Easy open adjustment gate controls seed flow
A standard, snug fitting 18-oz. rollover tarp protects contents from the weather and stays tightly locked, even at highway speeds
Up to 30 bushels per minute with Honeycomb Belt at 34° angle
Up to 28 bushels per minute with Crescent Top Belt at 28° angle
|Belt Option Specifications||Honeycomb||Crescent Top|
|Handling capacity* bushels per hour||1,830||1,680|
|Handling capacity* bushels per minute||30.5||28|
|Maximum operation angle||34°||28°|
|Discharge height‡||13' 5"||11' 9"|
*At maximum operation angle
‡At maximum operation angle with tender on Speed King chassis
|Capacity bushels/cu. ft.||330/411 bushels|
|Height of tank||9' 8"|
|Length of tank||14'|
|Width of tank with ladder||8' 2 1/2"|
|Width of tank without ladder||7' 10"|
|Weight (approx.)||5000 lbs.|
|Length with conveyor forward||26' 8"|
|Base width||5' 9"|
|Base length||9' 6"|